Game and Computer crashes to the beloved blue screen
Moderators: pvcsnathan
Author Post
skyline_racer1
Sun Aug 20, 2006 02:14pm
Member: 22

CoasterBeans: cb
Spent: cb
I installed RCT3 of my dads laptop, which is an MPC Trans Port X1000. The game started fine, and I didn't see anything wrong with it. I started playing and building a coaster, I go to ride, and about 30 seconds into the ride, the game, and computer crashes to the blue screen of death:

A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardwareor software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any Windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching pr shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and the select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x00000050 (oxE38EE000,0x00000000,oxE14AB05A,oxooo00001)

Begunning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete.
Contact your system administartor or technical support group for further assistance.

That is the message I get when it crashes.

I figured there was probably an update, but when I found one, I downloaded it, and I get a message that says I don't have the USA retail version, but that's important to me. I also bought Wild yesterday, I installed that in hope that it would fix the problem, but it didn't. Any and all help will be appreciated.

If you need anymore info about what happens, I will gladley post more info.
RAZGRIZ10000
Sun Sep 16, 2007 08:01pm
Member: 32

CoasterBeans: 5347cb
Spent: 21512cb
This one dose'nt have any replys

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF