Author Post
pvcsnathan
Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:58am
"Hello, Domo!"

Member: 1

CoasterBeans: 2946cb
Spent: 38857cb
Here are the last three announcements:

April 25, 2007 - The old domain provided by no-ip.com will expire very soon so please update your bookmarks to point to http://pvcsnathan.com . I have updated redirects to conform to this change.

For some reason edit times weren't showing up in the forum. I have updated the forum to display edits by adding the appropriate code.

I have also been looking into integrating the ALICE AI Robot into the e107 forum. This task appears to be too great for me to do since I don't have enough knowledge of the interworkings of this stuff. If anybody want to attempt to do this please contact me.

May 29, 2007- You voiced your opinion and now you get what you voted for. RCT3 base scenarios modified to give unlimited money are now available individually and as a mass download. Soaked and Wild scenarios are coming very soon.

Special thanks to razzy for assisting with the descriptions of the downloads.

June 03, 2007- If you haven't yet noticed, there is a new menu containing random images. This is part of pvcsnathan's rct new gallery designed for you to easily upload your pictures and videos. Although we still have that pesky 10mb file size limit, the gallery is very usable with a generous amount of storage space for each user (25mb). This limit will be raised if necessary. Please feel free to upload as many pictures and videos as you desire and enjoy the new gallery.

pvcsnathan's rct would like to thank you for your continuing support. You can help support us by supporting our host blueiceenterprises.com. Your donation to them is very much appreciated and will help keep us online.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please send a pm, post in the forum, or use the contact form.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please send a pm, post in the forum, or use the contact form.

I have also added a gallery of downloads for you to peruse. This new feature allows you to see the download's picture before you even click on it.

[ Edited Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:03pm ]
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF